Coronavirus Update II

The world has certainly moved on since my last email. No doubt a lot of you will have seen, (and those that haven’t won’t be surprised) that Motorsport UK has suspended permits until at least 30 June. Consequently our May and June autotests have been cancelled. We have also taken the decision to cancel the 2 June club night.

Hope you are all keeping safe and well. If you have any queries, please let me know.

Kind regards


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *